Vivian Lai fronts Samsung's branding efforts
Singapore - Samsung Electronics has signed MediaCorp artiste Vivian Lai as its celebrity ambassador for its range of home appliances, hoping she will relate to audiences as working mother.
Samsung aims to connect with community through Lai's amiable and dynamic personality and how its appliances help her to maintain a work-life balance and build a closer relationship with her daughter.
Lai will appear on point-of-sales materials for washing machines, refrigerators, ovens and vacuum cleaners, to reinforce greater branding and awareness. She will also front a Free the Mums‟ Facebook campaign on 17 November 2011, which aims to generate positive awareness of the need for mothers to create personal time for themselves, on top of their work and family commitment.
Participants have to clear three stages of the "Free the Mums" game on Facebook, which may win them exclusive GV Gold Class tickets.
"With Vivian as Samsung's first Home Appliances ambassador, we look forward to spreading the message that the right home solutions is all about helping mums and families keep their house in order while allowing them to focus on the important things in life, like spending more quality time with their loved ones," Irene Ng, vice president of Sales and Marketing, Samsung Asia, said.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Related Stories:
- Samsung gives back with a bang
- China’s standards get stricter
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Samsung’s deals, Oil market distress
- Samsung uses discounts to lure customers
- What now for Samsung?
- Semiconductor profit hits US$307b
- Samsung brings LMFAO to Malaysia
- Samsung to build Chinese chip facility
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Mobile Challenge kicks off
- Samsung bends it with Beckham
- Samsung's comedy cab for Tab
- Samsung joins TVB in 3D broadcasting
- SPRG picks up Samsung PR business
- Samsung hits the road for mobile brand show
- Samsung supports Asian Youth Games
- Samsung campaign touches on Star quality
- Bigger thinking from Microsoft's messenger
- Infineon and Samsung in the red