Ruder Finn expands into Japan
Japan - Public relations agency Ruder Finn has formed a partnership with Japanese consultancy Kyodo PR as it expands in Asia.
Ruder Finn has worked with Kyodo in the past, on various global and regional projects for a decade. The partnership will enable both agencies to tap into each others expertise and global networks.
"This partnership will provide Ruder Finn's global clients and Kyodo PR's clients with the means to tap into each other's markets," Sakae Ohashi, president and CEO at Kyodo PR, said.
Kathy Bloomgarden (pictured), CEO of Ruder Finn, said the partnership will further strengthen its footprint in Asia and globally as it seeks to set up in major hubs around the world.
"Asia will remain a strategic region for us and we will continue to build our four strategic pillars; corporate reputation, health & wellness, technology & innovation and consumer lifestyle brands, all supported by a strong digital business underpinning these activities."
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Ruder Finn
Ruder Finn Related Stories:
- Cebu Pacific flies dads to Philippines
- Ruder Finn and Upfront Media make hires
- Iris, Edelman make senior hires
- Internet changes doctors’ diagnoses
- Retail marketers cautioned to stay alert
- Michelin retains Ruder Finn for 15th year
- People's Daily Online gets PR support
- Four Seasons settles on China PR duties
- Lexus assigns PR duties to Ruder Finn
- Ruder Finn wins Hawker Beechcraft
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 14 October 2011
- Bang PR & Ruder Finn add more biz
- Fulford extends ties with two clients
- Tsao Foundation, Habitat pick PR agencies
- Celestial, Forbes appoint PR agencies
- Ruder Finn appoints general manager
- Ruder Finn to strengthen Asia markets
- Marsh puts Ruder Finn on retainer
- Ruder Finn drinks to Château Margaux
- Ruder Finn appoints MD