Yahoo acquires interclick
Global - In a bid to boost its ad offerings, Yahoo has acquired interclick for US$270 million.
With interclick, Yahoo will acquire unique data targeting capabilities, optimisation technologies and new premium supply, as well as a team experienced in selling audiences across disparate sources of pooled supply.
interclick's proprietary advertising and technology solutions will also enable the company to significantly improve data targeted solutions and optimised returns for advertisers.
"This investment underscores our focus on enhancing the performance of both our guaranteed and non-guaranteed display business across Yahoo and our partner sites and, combined with Yahoo's reach and advertising leadership, will deliver a powerful solution for marketers," Ross Levinsohn, EVP, Americas region, said.
interclick helps marketers navigate the complex data online ecosystem with tools such as Open Segment Manager (OSM) and its Genome Platform. These solutions were built to address the challenges of audience targeting by enabling a more holistic understanding of consumers through its deep integrations with leading data providers.GCA Savvian Advisors, LLC acted as the lead financial advisor to interclick in connection with the transaction.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
Yahoo! Related Stories:
- Yahoo! shuffles top management in PH
- Mayer's message: Panic [GALLERY]
- Yahoo to acquire Tumblr for $1.1bn
- Yahoo Japan fights for 2020 Games
- Yahoo to provide exclusive One FC content
- Yahoo looks to monetise mobile inventory
- A campaign for a positive outlook on dying?
- Yahoo buys Summly... only to close it down
- Bizarre HR: Yahoo’s HR boss commutes 10,000km to avoid working from home
- Yahoo Hong Kong snaps up VP and GM
- Off the Record: Is Marissa Mayer onto something?
- Yahoo! Philippines welcomes Google
- Yahoo pushes for interactive travel content
- Yahoo drives off with Motor Trader
- Yahoo goes guerilla for CNY
- Yahoo checks in on online trends
- Yahoo recognises online creativity
- Entertainment searches take up the top spot
- Yahoo brings new tech portal to life
- Bizarre HR: The strange habits of CEOs