AirAsia X takes everyone to New Zealand
The English-language travelogue, titled 'Now Everyone Can Travel to New Zealand', is hosted by Henry Golding and comprises eight episodes.
The programme aims to highlight the attractive destinations, natural beauty and indigenous culture in New Zealand at a reasonable budget.
The move comes after AirAsia X launched its Christchurch route in April this year. The programme's title is on the lines of 'Now Everyone Can Fly'- Air Asia's brand positioning.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
AirAsia Related Stories:
- What AirAsia could have done differently?
- The AirAsia vs MAS saga continues?
- Chandilya new CEO at AirAsia India
- Five ways to be a boss like Branson
- LOOK: Virgin boss in a dress
- [LOOK] Branson in a dress
- AirAsia gets energised with EQ8
- Are elections promotions a good idea?
- Coffee, tea or Branson?
- CEOs cannot function without HR
- Tune Insurance fuels on social media
- Wong takes commercial role at AirAsia
- Talent Management 2013: The CEO's role in managing talent
- AirAsia's Jasmine Lee joins U Mobile
- FMFA announces sponsors
- AirAsia ramps up Singapore presence
- AirAsia X offers "Quiet Zone"
- AirAsia’s 1Malaysia campaign takes flight
- AirAsia makes multiple promotions
- backick kicks around discounts