Masterchef Malaysia kicks off with a campaign
Malaysia - Astro has launched an ad campaign for its programme Masterchef Malaysia, appointing Naga DDB for creative duties.
The appointment, though made following a pitch, is separate from the ongoing creative review of Astro's Malay channels and is on contractual basis. It lasts until 7 January 2012 when the programme ends.
The TVC will run on Astro channels with print ads running across all major Malay dailies. It also includes a digital component with various executions running on its websites, chat forums and social networks.
The campaign aims to showcase the programme as 'not any ordinary cooking show but one with drama, suspense and a dash of cooking.'
Panasonic is the main sponsor of the show while other advertisers include Hong Leong Bank, MyChef, Neuvida Oil, Maggi and Jaya Grocers.
"Astro is always looking to work with anyone who can bring value to our content and customers. We liked Naga's campaign idea and therefore they are currently working on the Masterchef campaign," a spokesperson told A+M.
Masterchef Malaysia airs on Astro Ria.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Naga DDB
- Astro All Asia Networks
Naga DDB Related Stories:
- Up close with Naga DDB
- Case Study: Insuring a future for youth
- The MARKies celebrates outstanding works
- Old Town shifts to Euro RSCG
- DiGi highlights the value of an apology
- Canned Ramadan PSA ads "poorly done"
- Lim leaves Naga after 20-year run
- MAS narrows creative race down to nine
- Naga DDB secures Prudential's creative biz
- Tackling the industry's 'T'eething troubles
- Media evolution: Conflict or collaboration?
- Munchy’s on robotic fun spree
- The DiGi-Berry saga continues
- Milk + Co appoints new GM and CD
- Digital Mashup over drinks, anybody?
- Naga’s Lim joins Intercontinental panel
- Naga and TBWA secure DiGi creative biz
- DiGi pitch dialled down a notch
- Four dial in for DiGi’s creative review
- DiGi drives the Berry on Yahoo!