Brand's perks up fatigued workers
Hong Kong - Brand's has launched its latest campaign targeting stressed out office workers by pointing out the common symptoms in a lighthearted way.
The campaign kicks off by introducing four cartoon characters using Cantonese wordplay to embody common symptoms of fatigue such as confusion (whale), distraction (bird), forgetfulness (duck) and sending the wrong emails (cat).
Showcasing Brand's Essence of chicken, it aims to perk up the tired workers who are experiencing mental fatigue by introducing them to the product and remind past users of its benefits.
The campaign runs through MTR stations in Central, Wan Chai, Kowloon Bay Admiralty, Quarry Bay and Kwun Tong.
Supporting its OOH push, the campaign includes print in free newspapers and an online activation program which will be launched in the coming week.
Launched last week, the campaign will last for four weeks. The creative was handled by Grey Group Hong Kong and the media buying by Mindshare.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Grey Group
Mindshare Related Stories:
- Mindshare picks up global duties for Dyson
- M+S makes agency appointments
- Kleenex drives preference through softness
- Swiss Intl. Air Lines chooses media agency
- Mindshare to offer digital GRP metrics
- Mindshare China names head of performance
- Mindshare grabs L’Oreal’s online TV business
- A future where aesthetics matter more
- Sime Darby gets creative
- Mindshare names new president for China
- Lenovo goes beyond advertising
- Mindshare fills Hong Kong MD role
- Mindshare names digital director
- Case study: Unilever's football app
- Pocky markets to youth via micro movies
- Kleenex positions as China's buttocks cleaner
- Prudential pours its heart out
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Iris and Mindshare appoint, NHB calls pitch