Ong joins Edipresse ahead of expansion
Hong Kong - Edipresse has appointed Zita Ong as managing director of its Hong Kong office ahead of plans to "aggressive" expand the company across China.
Ong (pictured), former MD of Mediacorp's publishing arm, will be responsible for all aspects of its publishing business in Hong Kong and Macau.
She is charged with driving growth of its business and planned expansion of Edipresse media assets in print and digital publications.
Barrie Goodridge CEO of Edipresse Asia, said Ong's appointment is part of an aggressive investment plan for Hong Kong and China to develop its business into new fields.This includes Tatler's brand extensions as well as further print, online, and digital offerings in the luxury lifestyle category.
In her 17 years experience, Ong has also held roles with ACP Magazines in Singapore where she served as regional sales and marketing director.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Edipresse Asia
Edipresse Asia Related Stories:
- Design guru Roger Black to join Edipresse
- Las Vegas Sands hands new deal to Edipresse
- Asia Tatler overhauls digital portal
- Paul Kay steps in to fill Tatler void
- Four months in Tatler ed is out
- Edipresse expands custom publishing arm
- Jeffreys lands plum Tatler role with Edipresse
- SOPA salutes journalistic triumphs
- Edipresse eyes China's luxury yacht sector
- Edipresse launches trade luxury supplement
- Ho and Goh depart Edipresse Appetite Media
- Edipresse strengthens luxury investment
- Print industry in crisis? Another title folds
- Edipresse Asia makes Indian move
- Luxury mags tussle over size
- Edipresse acquires Solitaire
- Edipresse acquires Appetite
- GMT XXL launches in APAC
- Media Relations - MMHK April
- Luxury brands unlikely to be hit by economic slowdown