Robinsons account moves to Saatchi Lab
The appointment was made in September, and the agency has already begun work for Robinsons. The remit covers both Singapore and Malaysia.
Lionel Goh, general manager, Saatchi Lab confirmed the development to Marketing saying: "We're proud to have such a prestigious brand in our portfolio. We hope to work to bring each other to new heights in retail thinking and creative work."
The first major campaign for Robinsons is due to launch around Christmas this year.
Robinsons recently opened its premium outlet at The Shoppes in Marina Bay Sands.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Saatchi LAB
- Robinsons and Co
Saatchi LAB Related Stories:
- MDIS books Saatchi Lab again
- Subway shifts agencies amidst changes
- Bintan Resorts appoints Saatchi Lab
- Saatchi Lab makes top rank changes
- MDIS re-appoints Saatchi Lab
- Courageous cops wanted
- IDA appoints Saatchi LAB
- Saatchi Lab retains JTC's creative biz
- NTU appoints Saatchi Lab
- Singapore Police Force appoints Saatchi Lab
- LTA appoints Saatchi Lab for branding push
- Saatchi Lab, MDIS in for second year
- Saatchi Lab clinches Lippo Plaza launch
- Saatchi Lab wins ITE biz
- Old is gold in Panasonic's new campaign
- Saatchi Lab lands two accounts
- Brands make Pavilion Pit Stop
- Zenith bags SMF media duties
- Media Executive, Saatchi LAB
- AETOS launches brand campaign