FOMA Focus: David Bebko, Google
Global - David Bebko, one of the speakers at this year's Festival of Media Asia, is director of business marketing for Google across the Asia Pacific region.
Bebko (pictured) has more than 20 years marketing experience across consumer and business marketing, traditional and digital media.
His career began in consumer marketing at The Coca-Cola Company, where he helped lead some of the company’s first digital marketing initiatives.
Prior to joining Google he was working at The Nielsen Company where he held the position of senior vice president of product leadership, working on developing the company’s social media products and services.
In the past he had stints at Novell holding the position of vice president, global marketing and IBM where he held marketing leadership roles.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Google Inc
Google Inc Related Stories:
- Google PH aims to democratise marketing
- UA&P wins Google challenge
- Google's DoubleClick gets more sophisticated
- YouTube gets local in the Philippines
- FOMA Focus: Big name sponsors get on board
- Google: Making mobile ads better
- Google's next chance to get it right
- Google interests advertisers
- Google scores high in corporate reputation
- Google beats Microsoft in brand ranking
- Google jumps in on the subscription biz
- Robbie Hills joins Google
- Google's CEO Eric Schmidt to step down
- Google now finds markets for you
- Google Zeitgeist reveals entertainment slant
- Salesforce.com's Cooper joins Google
- Kunze switches over to Google
- Omnicom, Google ink deal
- Miss Universe Malaysia shows online form
- Google unveils web TV offering