Ruder Finn wins Hawker Beechcraft
Beijing - Manufacturer of business aircraft Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) has appointed Ruder Finn its PR agency to tap into the fast growing North Asia region.
Ruder Finn will be responsibilities include managing media relations, marketing events, marketing intelligence, seek and evaluate marketing/sponsorship opportunities and more.
In August Hawker Beechcraft opened its regional headquarters in Beijing to cover the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau Taiwan, Japan and Korea and boosted its investment in the Chinese market.
In order to support its push in the market, HBC has appointed James Wang as director of marketing & communications for China, North Asia.
With more than 10 years brand marketing experience, he will be responsible for promoting its brands and drive future growth for the business.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Ruder Finn
Ruder Finn Related Stories:
- Ruder Finn and Upfront Media make hires
- Iris, Edelman make senior hires
- Internet changes doctors’ diagnoses
- Retail marketers cautioned to stay alert
- Michelin retains Ruder Finn for 15th year
- People's Daily Online gets PR support
- Four Seasons settles on China PR duties
- Lexus assigns PR duties to Ruder Finn
- Ruder Finn expands into Japan
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 14 October 2011
- Bang PR & Ruder Finn add more biz
- Fulford extends ties with two clients
- Tsao Foundation, Habitat pick PR agencies
- Celestial, Forbes appoint PR agencies
- Ruder Finn appoints general manager
- Ruder Finn to strengthen Asia markets
- Marsh puts Ruder Finn on retainer
- Ruder Finn drinks to Château Margaux
- Ruder Finn appoints MD
- Ruder Finn China bags EDB pitch