FOMA Focus: Shaun Ruming, McDonald's
Global - Shaun Ruming (pictured) is the vice president of Human Resources and Training at McDonald's Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (APMEA).
He joined the company in 1987 as a part-time crew in Australia and worked up the ranks eventually spearheading numerous HR & Training initiatives both for the corporate office as well as at the restaurant level and in 2005, was promoted to his current role.
In this role he is in charge of all aspects of the APMEA HR strategy, including supporting key executives and managing directors with a strong emphasis on talent management, recruitment and retention, training, learning and development and employment reputation.
The inaugural Festival of Media Asia will take place 13-15 November at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore. To register, click here, or to enquire about attendance, email Geraldine Quah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
McDonalds Related Stories:
- McDonald’s new hunger for Hong Kong
- McDo asks Filipinos to solve Fries Heist
- Philippines gets in line for free McMuffins
- Nurturing talent in an evolving environment
- Planning successful succession at Talent Management 2013
- The world’s best multi-national companies
- McDonald’s flies high with Angry Birds
- Lee exits Havas to join McDonald's
- Are green events here to stay?
- McDonald’s brands as innovator
- McDonald's prepares for the Olympics
- McDonald's faces up to trade secrets
- McDonald’s says it fulfills Olympics dreams
- McDonald's expands Casanova's role
- McDonald’s appoints APMEA president
- Brands reach out to bloggers
- Confession shines light on weary industry
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Andrew Knott
- IN BRIEF: BM, Suntec, McDonald’s
- Malaysians get serious about nutrition