Harley-Davidson APAC appoints Ogilvy PR
Regional - Harley-Davidson Asia Pacific has appointed Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide Singapore to support and develop brand communications for its regional headquarters.
Ogilvy PR's scope of responsibility includes setting in place the communications platform for Harley-Davidson in the region. In addition, Ogilvy PR has also been tasked to generate visibility for the Model Year 2012 motorcycles that will be launched regionally in mid-October.
Harley-Davidson established its Asia Pacific headquarters in Singapore to be closer to its customers in China, India and other emerging markets.
Andrew Thomas, managing director of Ogilvy PR Worldwide Singapore and regional director for Southeast Asia said: "We are immensely pleased to be a part of Harley-Davidson's expansion in the region. Harley-Davidson is a heritage brand that has a strong legacy and we hope to share the expertise to help create a riding culture in region that taps into new markets."
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide Related Stories:
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on B2B companies
- Internal comms: Keeping the house in order
- UFC taps Ogilvy PR for ultimate Macau event
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on analyst relations
- Is social media trustworthy?
- Zurich Insurance makes its mark
- Triple treat for Ogilvy, despite shake up
- Ogilvy PR ups social marketing offerings
- Ogilvy PR adds global task
- Agency-brief: Investing in new-age PR will pay dividends
- Ogilvy PR acquires Mind Resource
- AEM rides in with Ogilvy PR
- Ogilvy PR wins global BMC account
- Sina hires Ogilvy to spearhead Weibo push
- Bernas fills bowls for humanity
- Is your market ready for social media?
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Shell tows away across the Peninsula
- Ogilvy PR explores Mongolia
- DealExtreme shops with Ogilvy PR