GAB parties on with Oktoberfest
Malaysia - Guinness Anchor Berhad (GAB) has kicked off a month-long campaign to mark its annual Oktoberfest celebrations.
The campaign is being promoted with print ads in major newspapers along with extensive online promotions on its Facebook page created for the campaign which is running a contest to engage customers.
Oktoberfest events will also take place at selected outlets where customers will be served with German-styled food, Oktoberfest games, and the appearances of Bavarian beer hostesses.
Oktoberfest beers such as Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier, Hopf Ice Wheat Beer and 111 Zwickl Beer will also be promoted throughout the campaign.
Agencies behind the campaign are OgilvyOne Worldwide for creative and digital, Mindshare for media and G2 Public Relations for PR.
Yap Swee Leng, marketing director of GAB said: "At GAB, we believe in bringing more value-added drinking experiences on multiple engagement platforms that can reach out to more Malaysian consumers through global events and making them part of the international celebrations."
"We have been leading the way in organising big scale events such as St. Patrick's Day, Arthur's Day and now Oktoberfest - these three international events are now permanent fixtures in the Malaysia's event calendar, highly anticipated by all consumers as well as our trade partners."
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Guinness Anchor Berhad
Guinness Anchor Berhad Related Stories:
- GAB readies for huge St. Patrick's party
- Ireland leaves GAB to join EABL
- GAB sees senior management changes
- GAB’s star beers usher in CNY
- Guinness looks for social entrepreneurs
- GAB's Yap Swee Leng leaves post
- Don't be so hard on Gen Y
- Tiger gets spooky this Halloween
- GAB helps raise F&B standards
- Strongbow looks for strongest virtual hunter
- Studio Lounge introduces beer 'on-demand'
- Strongbow jazzes up its image
- In BRIEF: Capital TV, GAB, 8TV, Tetra Pak
- CSR - For the greater good
- GAB gives away millions to mark CNY
- Tiger roars for Asian music fans
- Guinness claims March for St. Patrick’s
- GAB reunites with the number ‘9’
- GAB names Jenner’s successor
- Marketing TV: Getting Merry with Guinness