Publicis eyes CRM market
Global - Publicis Groupe has launched CRM365, a social/mobile, data-led offering aiming to help clients better engage customers.
The new operation will be led by Seth Solomons (pictured), formerly the global CMO of Digitas, who will serve as chief executive officer of CRM365, effective immediately.
Based in NYC, the new entity launches with 45 people (a combination of full time and consultants) and will partner with VivaKi digital and media agencies including Big Fuel, Digitas, Razorfish, Starcom MediaVest Group and ZenithOptimedia.
CRM365 specialise in customer contact management via proprietary Interactions Engine, customer value management and big data advanced analytics and performance-driving creative with a focus on lead generation, retention and loyalty program acceleration.
Laura Lang, CEO of Digitas and the VivaKi executive lead of the digital, social and mobile agencies Big Fuel, Denuo, Phone Valley and Razorfish said: "We have seen significant demand for CRM expertise that delivers a strategic and streamlined solution to the Big Data opportunity. The CRM365 Intelligence Platform will enable our clients to drive even stronger returns from their customer marketing investments."
CRM365 launches with a network of business partners including Conversen, a leading campaign management company and DeepMile Networks, an advanced analytics company with a focus on Social CRM, Big Data management, and location based advertising and targeting.
"Overall, the US$3 billion CRM market promises accelerated growth. CRM365, led by Seth who is an energetic entrepreneur and a respected business strategist, will be at the forefront," Lang added.
As CEO of CRM365, Solomons will steer the vision and strategic growth of this new offering globally, including expansion into UK, France and Germany in 2012.
Additionally, Solomons will serve as an executive partner to Lang to identify growth and expansion opportunities for the digital, social and mobile agencies under Lang's remit.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe Related Stories:
- Publicis Groupe acquires Convonix
- Publicis restructures global digital arm
- Publicis Groupe buys digital agency LBi
- Publicis Groupe snaps up Resultrix
- BBH now a Publicis Groupe agency
- Publicis buys Longtuo to boost e-commerce
- Publicis Groupe acquires digital capabilities
- Publicis boosts MSL with more acquisitions
- New Publicis acquisition as audit continues
- MSLGROUP sets up crisis network
- Publicis Events loses GM after 10 year stint
- Publicis acquires fifth Chinese ad group
- Publicis buys out Schwartz Communications
- Performics debuts in India
- Publicis continues China acquisition spree
- Publicis acquires Rosetta
- Publicis Groupe sees strong first quarter
- Pinder suddenly out of Publicis Worldwide
- Publicis acquires Taiwan PR firm ICL
- Publicis acquires Chinese PR firm Eastwei