Aegis shuffles top ranks, Kuah to lead
Singapore - In a management upheaval, Aegis Media has brought on board Audrey Kuah (pictured) to lead its Singapore operation, with current CEO Anupriya Acharya and COO Gan Boon Guan leaving the agency.
Nick Waters, CEO Aegis Media Asia Pacific said Kuah's appointment is effective immediately.
"We have made good progress in Singapore during the last two years, but the market's importance as a regional centre means we need to further strengthen our international client management capabilities. Audrey has extensive experience managing major multinational clients across the Asia Pacific region. This experience will be invaluable as we build on our current position," he added.
Kuah brings with her close to two decades of experience career in the industry spans 18 years. Prior to joining Aegis she co-founded Litmus Asia, a strategic marketing planning firm. Before this she spent 10 years with GroupM APAC as business director of Mindshare Singapore, then moving to general manager of Maxus Singapore.
She was also director, business development of Mediacom in APAC where she spent four years. Whilst in this position she managed Nokia and the business teams in 10 countries and Dell Enterprise, SME and Consumer across 12 countries.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Aegis Media
Aegis Media Related Stories:
- Burberry taps Aegis to drive global media
- Aegis takes ownership of WonderAd China
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- iProspect bolsters APAC team
- Vizeum bags RMB500 million media account
- Roy Tan now MD of IF Isobar
- Aegis Media appoints chief innovation officer
- Aegis promotes Crook to digital lead
- Aegis Media launches social media unit
- Aegis Media names print general manager
- iProspect names China MD
- Aegis Media ups local presence
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Columbus appoints Tos as national MD
- Aegis' hiring spree continues
- Aegis boosts OOH agency leadership
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital shop
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- iProspect launches paid search audit offering