Nike hands search business to Mindshare
Shanghai - Nike has handed search marketing duties to Mindshare China, expanding a global partnership the two agencies already hold.
The appointment comes off the back of a competitive pitch and expands Mindshare China's currently relationship to handle Nike's media communications across the globe.
Melvyn Goh, president of Mindshare, said Nike has a long history of success which the agency is keen to extend.
"Given the brand's willingness to challenge and grow search in this competitive market, Mindshare now has a significant responsibility ahead to boost Nike's competency and investments in this arena," he said.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- MindShare China
MindShare China Related Stories:
- Mindshare China merges TV and online TV
- In BRIEF: CatchOn, TBWA, GroupM
- Yili goes global with Transformers
- Mindshare promotions take client focus
- Heilpern returns to Mindshare as GM
- Mindshare nabs Goh as China president
- Mindshare lands Guangdong Telecom biz
- Mindshare names Shanghai and Beijing MD
- Lisa Wei quits Mindshare China
- Nescafe brings coffee gossip online
- Hsueh joins Maxus Shanghai in MD role
- Mindshare lands brand China revamp
- A Pitch To Remember MMHK May
- Global Times launches English edition
- Gloomy economy spurs TV and internet usage
- Embry picks Mindshare for China expansion
- New look Mindshare drives off with Daimler
- Mindshare to focus on digital offering
- Bosideng repositions for all seasons
- GroupM China appoints Jin as trading head