Ogilvy PR wins global BMC account
Global - IT and cloud management company BMC Software has appointed Ogilvy PR its public relations agency across 20 markets globally.
Ogilvy PR will manage corporate communications, media relations, product PR, social media and analyst relations.
The appointment will cover 20 markets across Asia Pacific, United States, EMEA and Latin America.
Kasey Holman, associate vice president of global communications at BMC Software, said the agency presented an integrated approach for public relations, social media and analyst relations to support its global business.
The account will become a leading client for Ogilvy PR and will be run by its technology practice out of San Francisco.For the four fiscal quarters ended June 30, 2011, BMC recorded revenue of approximately US$2.1 billion.
Pictured is Robert E. Beauchamp, chairman and CEO of BMC Software.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide Related Stories:
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on B2B companies
- Internal comms: Keeping the house in order
- UFC taps Ogilvy PR for ultimate Macau event
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on analyst relations
- Is social media trustworthy?
- Zurich Insurance makes its mark
- Triple treat for Ogilvy, despite shake up
- Ogilvy PR ups social marketing offerings
- Ogilvy PR adds global task
- Agency-brief: Investing in new-age PR will pay dividends
- Ogilvy PR acquires Mind Resource
- AEM rides in with Ogilvy PR
- Harley-Davidson APAC appoints Ogilvy PR
- Sina hires Ogilvy to spearhead Weibo push
- Bernas fills bowls for humanity
- Is your market ready for social media?
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Shell tows away across the Peninsula
- Ogilvy PR explores Mongolia
- DealExtreme shops with Ogilvy PR