Microsoft appoints PR agency for local market
Singapore - Microsoft has appointed In.fom as its public relations agency of record until August 2012 next year.
In.fom will helm Microsoft's communications programmes which include strategic counsel and media relations for its corporate reputation, consumer and enterprise product marketing priorities.
As part of the appointment, In.fom will partner social media firm Omnifluence to infuse social media in Microsoft's communication.
Weber Shandwick will still take charge of Microsoft's account for the Asia Pacific region, while In.fom and Omnifluence will work on the local market.
The appointment of In.fom and Omnifluence was made after a competitive pitch held in July this year.
The In.fom client servicing team for Microsoft Singapore will be led by Wong Voal Voal (pictured).
Microsoft awarded its public relations account for the Asia Pacific region to Weber Shandwick in May last year.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Microsoft Related Stories:
- Philippine Tourism: more fun on Windows 8
- Microsoft and Paramount promote Star Trek
- Locals proud of home-grown companies
- Microsoft fights piracy via SME drive
- Is engagement just a buzzword?
- Microsoft finally makes a comeback
- Android tablets tipped to outsell iPads
- Online campaigns prone to cyberattacks too
- Marketing Excellence Awards deadline extended
- Microsoft dissolves Korean R&D unit
- Microsoft’s Chu joins TripAdvisor
- Goh leaves Microsoft for Maxus
- Leslie Chu departs Microsoft
- Microsoft moves Khoobchandani to Thailand
- MediaCom China beefs up digital front
- Windows 8 kicks off Asian campaign
- Microsoft ropes in MediaCorp stars to lure locals
- Media owners line up for Windows 8 launch
- DBS launches second remix hub
- Microsoft hires developer evangelist