NEWS IN BRIEF: 5 October 2011
Project: WorldWide hires SG leadProject: WorldWide has hired Caroline Bee as managing director of the newly created Singapore ops and William Lim has moved into a senior operational role across the region after seven years as Singapore GM for Project's experiential agency, George P. Johnson (GPJ). The appointments come in response to Project's growth as clients increasingly demand creative ideas and activation rooted in engaging consumers. Both roles will report directly to Mike Amour (pictured), chief executive officer of Project: WorldWide APAC.
Fulford PR bags new account
Asia Pacific Breweries (APB) Foundation Signature Art Prize which awards artists in APAC who work with all forms of contemporary visual art, has named Fulford PR its PR agency for a ten-month stint. The agency's responsibilities include formulating and implementing effective PR and communications strategies over the campaign-period and leveraging on its core regional contacts to reach out to key foreign media. The prize is established by APB Foundation in partnership with Singapore Art Museum.
Affle secures funding from D2C
Mobile media company Affle, has secured over USD 10 million investment from D2 Communications, Japan's largest mobile advertising company. The two companies had entered into strategic alliance, backed with a token investment from D2C earlier this year and the follow-up investment round further strengthens the association. D2C now joins Microsoft Corporation, Itochu Corporation, Bennett Coleman & Company Limited and Centurion Private Equity as top tier Series A & Series B primary investors in Affle.
ABC partners with local bookstore
The Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) has partnered with local bookstore, BookXcess, organisers of the popular ‘Big Bad Book' sale which runs from 7-16 October. The partnership involves promoting the Big Bad Wolf sale through its network of mainstream newspapers and magazines.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Fulford Public Relations
Fulford Public Relations Related Stories:
- A campaign for a positive outlook on dying?
- Fulford PR acquires boutique firm
- CEL picks The Fat Oracle
- Lee Hwa pays tribute to the Queen
- Fulford lands new accounts, Wego revamps
- BBH Barn tackles smartphone addiction
- Fulford PR in new hands
- Y&R backs start ups, Fulford grows business
- Bossini goes all out to make people happy
- In BRIEF: Yakult, Celebrity Chef, BBC
- PR's evolution: More social than ever before
- In BRIEF: WWF, Dean & DeLuca, Monster.com
- Agency brief: Turning the sporting spotlight on Singapore
- Senior Account Manager and Account Manager, Fulford PR
- i Light Marina Bay appoints Fulford PR
- Building a Truly Sporting Singapore
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 28 October 2011
- Tiger Balm launches new range for athletes
- Fulford bags SG Sports Medicine biz
- Fulford extends ties with two clients