Axe creates auto-flirting app
Global - Men's deodorant Axe has created a cheeky mobile app, the Axe ‘Auto Romeo' which helps men ‘auto-flirt' with a few girls at a time.
The app sends romantic, personalised messages to girls by having the user input simple information about the girl such as her name, her birthday, hair colour and best feature and the app will create hundreds of automatic messages on behalf of the user.
The app also allows three different flirt levels: warm, hot and steamy.
Jon McCarthy, regional brand director, Unilever Axe, said: "Auto Romeo is a fun piece of "snackable content" from the brand which will allow guys to have fun and flirt with any or all of the girls in their life!"
It was created by BBH Asia Pacific together with digital mobile developers Monterosa and is available worldwide to download for free for iPhone and Android.
David Webster, business director, BBH Asia Pacific said: "Your mobile is your closest compatriot in the dating game - we wanted to make life easier for all our Axe users out there turning them into Romeos overnight."
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia Pacific
Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia Pacific Related Stories:
- Haagen-Dazs appoints BBH
- Chupa Chups gives a dam
- Mentos creates a national level exam
- Happydent campaign goes upside-down
- BBH ropes in Aussie talent for CD role
- BBH expands ties with Perfetti Van Melle
- NTUC Income creates on-road rescue team
- BBH creates giant tip jar for GEMS
- NTUC Income hits jackpot with campaign
- BBH throws reverse pitch to brands
- BBH makes Axe smell sweet
- NTUC Income makes a gamble for retirees
- BBH launches regional campaign for Mentos
- Shipwrecks make way into Orchard Road
- Levi’s hits the road with a new campaign
- BBH Asia Pacific makes creative hires
- "Yes" campaign debuts
- Mentos tasks BBH with brand campaign
- BBH wins 4G network launch duties
- BBH appoints Strydom as CD