Lindt & Baidu feature in Credit Suisse ad
Global - Credit Suisse has launched a multi-media campaign to target the bank's existing and prospective clients across Europe, Asia and in the US.
The campaign will be executed via the international financial press, key airport out-of-home sites, along with digital advertising and web content. It will feature in lifestyle media brands Vanity Fair and Monocle, as it looks to adopt a new approach to targeting its key audience.
Media planning and buying was handled by MPG Media Contacts.
The creative strategy builds on the bank's commitment to ‘helping clients thrive'. The ads feature a range of Credit Suisse clients including US fashion designer Jen Kao, Lindt, Oxygen, Maccaferri and Baidu.
"The combination of exciting new creative and a completely different media strategy from that of their peer group has allowed Credit Suisse to stand out and differentiate themselves in a sector that traditionally takes a very conservative approach to their media communications," MPG managing partner David Goodall, said.
- Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse Related Stories:
- Credit Suisse commits itself to arts
- Keep it in the family
- Malaysia on the way to becoming a developed nation
- HR top hits: What you shouldn’t miss this week
- Credit Suisse to increase staff headcount
- Asian banks not immune to job slashing
- Family firms must be vigilant
- UBS announces 3,500 job cuts
- Asia gains from global job losses
- Small Talk on smartphone addiction and respecting employees
- More companies move into suburbs
- Singapore spared from HSBC’s job cuts
- UBS, Credit Suisse to axe 6,000 staff
- Wall Street to cut more jobs
- HSBC and Cathay unveil joint Sevens deal
- Companies move out of CBD area
- Credit Suisse to expand aggressively in Singapore
- Companies fight for expensive office locations
- Credit Suisse unveils massive marketing push
- Singapore employees walk to end world hunger