Ma steps into CMO role for TBWA\ China
Shanghai - Jeff Ma has stepped into the role of chief marketing officer for TBWA\Greater China to drive the agency's growth across the Mainland.
Ma (pictured) previously managing director of TBWA\Shanghai, will be responsible for business development, public and government relations, marketing, and strategic growth.
On top of this, he will continue to lead a group of key clients in TBWA\Shanghai. In the past he did stints at M&C Saatchi as and spent five years running Ogilvy Action.
Ian Thubron, president of TBWA\Greater China, said the agency will harness Ma's skill to drive its growth agenda nationally.
Thubron will take on Ma's responsibilities at TBWA\Shanghai until a replacement is found.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- TBWA Shanghai
TBWA Shanghai Related Stories:
- Martell Noblige elegance movement continues
- Pfizer expands relations with TBWA
- GE turns to folklore to drive awareness
- TBWA brings in Swords to lead McDonald's
- Bawang adds TBWA to FMCG roster
- Michelin stresses safety in latest ads
- TBWA\ continues to add creative talent
- TBWA wins Pfizer product development
- TBWA brings home Hisense account
- Martell Noblige's Manifesto on elegance