Wilcox to exit The Upper Storey
EUAN WILCOX TUS DEPARTURES
Regional - Euan Wilcox, (pictured) regional managing partner of The Upper Storey (TUS) is leaving the agency next month.
Wilcox is in charge of key client parterships, business development and developing the agency’s capabilities.
Co-founder Prakash Kamdar will take over Wilcox's duties.
Kamdar confirmed his departure to Marketing, saying in a statement: "Together with the rest of our management team, Euan has played an instrumental role in the transformation and growth of the agency over the last 3 years. While we are sorry to see him move on, we do wish him the very best in his future endeavors."
Wilcox joined the agency in 2008. Prior to his role at TUS, he was a consultant at OgilvyOne, regional business director at Publicis Group, group regional account director at DDB and also had a stint at EuroRSCG.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- The Upper Storey
The Upper Storey Related Stories:
- Aegis takes minority share in TUS
- Mercedes-Benz races for young consumers
- Microsoft goes viral for Windows 7
- TUS makes changes across SG and Malaysia
- Associate Account Director, The Upper Storey
- Hennessy puts TUS and Vocanic in the mix
- Dell swarms into Aussie e-commerce market
- The Upper Storey adds another floor
- TUS tipped to bag NOL biz
- Account manager, The Upper Storey
- TUS bags eBay regional biz
- Are small agencies changing the game?
- TUS tipped to bag Office 2010 biz
- TUS bags Thuraya digital account
- Digital shops as Asia’s new brand leaders?
- The Upper Storey beefs up with senior hires
- OCBC Cycle shifts up a digital gear
- TUS hires Eriksson
- OCBC Cycle in top gear
- The Internet turns 40