Avaya's digital CRM strategy pays off
AVAYA MRM CRM
Regional - Avaya's Advantage Centre, its online tool launched in June to build brand awareness has since managed to have 7.7% of its visitors completing a registration form or requesting a call back.
Users also viewed 10 pages per visit on average.
The Advantage Centre was part of a campaign created by digital agency MRM Singapore and aimed at educating and driving preference for Avaya's cross portfolio solutions, building stronger brand preference and better portfolio knowledge of the brand in Asia Pacific.
Wynthia Goh, marketing services director for Avaya Asia Pacific said: "Enterprises make strategic telecommunications investment decisions in increasingly large teams. Both the Lines of Business as well as the IT leadership play important roles in the purchase cycle."
She added the programme was aimed at supporting the way Avaya's customers make decisions and recognising the different priorities of various decision makers in the customer organisation.
MRM Singapore developed the strategic plan and was responsible for all aspects of site design and production, ranging from the initial creative concepts to the CRM database. It was appointed by Avaya in February 2011 after a competitive pitch.
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centres, data solutions and related services to companies.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- MRM Worldwide
MRM Worldwide Related Stories:
- Nescafe takes new strategy for ice coffee
- MediaCom China beefs up digital front
- Nescafe jumps on growing social status
- Unilever names digital agency for SEA
- McCann introduces MRM Down Under
- McCann's local ECDs head regional council
- Ingvoldstad departs MRM Singapore
- Goodyear rolls out digital push
- The Upper Storey beefs up with senior hires
- R/GA Wins MasterCard
- Job of the Day: Account Manager, MRM Worldwide
- MRM eyes ASEAN growth
- MRM Worldwide wins LG Mobile account
- McCanns drive Exora hype ahead of unveil
- Lam to bolster MRM Asia Pacific
- DM Case Study Nov 2008
- GMP follows up on Raffles Place Ghost hoax
- Digital Account Director, MRM Worldwide
- MRM’s Faucon for NY
- DM Case Study - Feb08