McCann Healthcare ads ease pressure
The campaign features in print and outdoor advertising, as well as a 30-second TVC showing an office executive with a set of bar bells dropped onto his shoulders - as the person's workload increases, then so do the weights on the bar bells until he uses the Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub Boost product to relieve the pressure.
"The creation of the ‘barbell' idea was a strong visual icon that reflects the growing stress of a busy working day, while the ‘invisible hands' retains the relief icon and we felt this gave the product the powerful differentiator needed to make an impact for the brand. Tiger Balm is a prestigious and well established name, so it is important we strive to keep alive its core brand values that have kept it a trusted name for so many years," Rohit Sahgal, MD for McCann Healthcare Singapore said.
- McCann Healthcare
- Haw Par Healthcare
McCann Healthcare Related Stories:
- McCann rebrands Healthcare division
- Nestle expands McCann's SEA remit
- McCann Healthcare fills top ranks across APAC
- McCann Healthcare sees 16% growth
- McCann raises AIDS awareness digitally
- McCann launches Red Cross campaign
- McCann & TNS launch healthcare study
- Red Cross sticks with McCann Healthcare
- McCann Healthcare and Allergan extend portfolio