Innity tags adSage for SEM system
Regional - Online media network Innity has tapped into digital marketing agency adSage's search engine marketing campaign management system AFS to better serve clients.
The system developed by adSage will allow Innity to provide advertisers with reports and optimisation suggestions which will enable them to stay focused on ROI while the system manages the daily activities.
With branches in China and the U.S, the agreement will expand adSage's presence to include Southeast Asia.
"Internet users are becoming increasingly sophisticated in their outlook and deployment of the services that are available online," Phang Chee Leong, CEO at Innity, said.
"In order to stay ahead in the market, superior technological solution is crucial element of any brand's digital strategy."
ZhaoHui Tang, CEO at adSage, said with the partnership the company is looking to expand its influence globally to provide accurate digital marketing services to global advertisers.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
Innity Related Stories:
- NIM Digital joins Innity in digital branding
- Innity appoints new regional director
- PPS picks regional ad sales partner
- Innity opens shop in the Philippines
- Gender based ad networks for HK
- Innity to offer real-time bidding
- Innity branches out to HK and China
- Innity ties up with AdXpose
- Innity engages the power of gender
- Innity steps out with Mobile88
- Admax reaches new high with 300% growth
- Media Contacts activates local muscle
- Marketing TV: Digital advertising’s evolution
- Innity retargets consumers with new solution
- Innity rolls out Engagement Bar
- "Tune in to Me" gets media owner backing
- Ad networks to protect and serve better
- UM fuels integration with senior hires
- Innity chats up eBuddy