Tsao returns to DraftFCB
Shanghai - Ethan Tsao has returned to DraftFCB Shanghai as integrated creative director to further the agency's digital and integrated marketing focus.
Tsao who has more than 10 years of agency experience, joins from J. Christopher Captial where he held the role of head of creative for the investment company, working for its New York and Shanghai offices.
In his previous stint at DraftFCB, he was the senior creative executive at the agency's Shanghai ops.
In the past he has also worked at agencies such as Think Studio Taiwan and Ogilvy One China working with clients including Nivea, Shanghai General Motors, Haier, Oreo and Semir.
"He will occupy an important role in driving online and offline communications with consistent strategy and execution to all consumer touch points," Eddie Wong, national creative director of DraftFCB China.
Pully Chau (pictured), chairman and CEO of DraftFCB Greater China, said the agency is looking to beef up its shopper marketing, analytics and integrated planning teams. Earlier the agency named Dick Chan, previously heading its digital arm in Shanghai to the role of executive creative director of DraftFCB Beijing.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Draft FCB
Draft FCB Related Stories:
- Draftfcb builds top management muscle
- Rupert England takes ECD role at Draftfcb
- Draftfcb adds agency partner for Beiersdorf
- Draftfcb confirms Noor Ashikin’s departure
- Uni-President finds star power
- Shoe brand on hunt for new Cinderella
- Draftfcb hires Kaloff for Beiersdorf
- Mok to oversee creative for Draftfcb Asia
- OSIM pins down pricking pains
- PrimeCredit ups its band of brothers
- Draftfcb adds creative strength
- HKBN picks Draftfcb over M&C Saatchi
- Draftfcb brings in Lay for digital
- Draftfcb rejigs local ops
- Air New Zealand tours with DraftFCB
- Acer lines up DraftFCB for Olympic push
- DraftFCB brings new business director
- Nivea unveils second global campaign
- Draftfcb says HK safe from global cuts
- Euro RSCG’s Maslita heads to Draft