iProspect hires regional director
Regional - iProspect has appointed Luke Janich as regional director based in Singapore.
In this role Janich (pictured) will be in charge of the iProspect Singapore operation and will lead Southeast Asia, as well as local clients for the agency.
He joins with a rich experience in both paid and organic search marketing having started out in the US, where he worked with Channeladvisor and then Group M. He moved to Asia Pacific in 2009 and has since worked with GroupM and OMD.
In his last role he developed and managed search and PPC strategies for Hewlett Packard across 14 markets in the APAC region. This covered search engine marketing, search engine optimisation, social media strategies as well as managing all vendor (search engines and technology tools) relationships.
"Luke has a wealth of knowledge in the search marketing area and we are thrilled that he will now bring his passion and experience to our iProspect offering," Ruth Stubbs, president iProspect and Digital Media, Asia Pacific said.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Aegis Media
Aegis Media Related Stories:
- Burberry taps Aegis to drive global media
- Aegis takes ownership of WonderAd China
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- iProspect bolsters APAC team
- Vizeum bags RMB500 million media account
- Roy Tan now MD of IF Isobar
- Aegis Media appoints chief innovation officer
- Aegis promotes Crook to digital lead
- Aegis Media launches social media unit
- Aegis Media names print general manager
- iProspect names China MD
- Aegis Media ups local presence
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Columbus appoints Tos as national MD
- Aegis' hiring spree continues
- Aegis boosts OOH agency leadership
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital shop
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- iProspect launches paid search audit offering