Adobe hires Ganeshanandan in regional role
Regional - Adobe Systems has appointed Siva Ganeshanandan to the newly-created role of director, online marketing suite, Asia Pacific and Japan.
Adobe's online marketing suite provides data and analytics for online marketing initiatives. Ganeshanandan (pictured) will lead business development for this solution across the region and will be based in Singapore.
Mark Phibbs, senior director of marketing Adobe APAC said: "Adobe has expanded its focus to the fast-developing digital marketing sector and we are in a unique position to assist organisations transitioning to a new world of being able to measure the return on marketing, including social marketing," he said.
"I'll be taking a high-profile role to educate and inform about the possibilities available to marketers now, but I'm also looking forward to deeper engagement with Adobe's marketing customers across APAC, who are engaged in some amazingly innovative digital and social marketing programs," Ganeshanandan said.
Ganeshanandan comes to the role after nine years with Autonomy, where he led the Optimost business in Asia; and before that at Interwoven.
Autonomy was acquired by HP for US$10 billion earlier this year.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Adobe Systems
Adobe Systems Related Stories:
- Adobe clubs creative and marketing clouds
- Mobile must enforce brand building
- A future not that far away…
- Budget, talent issues plague digital growth
- Marketing Events Awards Jury Focus: Mark Phibbs
- Search drives 30% of region's mobile traffic
- Adobe maps out vision for digital marketing
- In BRIEF: Dove, Fox, Adobe
- Adobe boosts digital marketing capabilities
- Adobe pinches from McAfee for MD role
- Adobe launches Open Screen Project
- Organising chaos in response marketing
- Navigating the Enterprise IT landscape
- The Long Tail - Jan08
- Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
- Innovation - September 2007
- Dissecting the post-merger Adobe brand