MasterCard appoints SEA marketing lead
Regional - MasterCard Worldwide has appointed Debbie Goldingham as head of marketing for Souteast Asia as a replacement for Ai June Schult who left the company early this year.
Goldingham will begin in her new role in early November.
She will drive the division's marketing priorities which include issuer marketing, merchant marketing and consumer marketing and will be responsible for developing the marketing communications strategy for the Southeast Asia region.
Goldingham joined MasterCard in 2003 in Hong Kong as principal regional consultant with MasterCard Advisors and later as vice president, business development in 2005. In 2006, she joined the regional marketing team in APMEA to manage its customer marketing function.
Schult has joined Singapore Exchange as senior vice president and head of communications.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
MasterCard Related Stories:
- APAC moves to smartphone shopping
- Hong Kong 5th in employment equality
- APAC consumer confidence climbs
- MasterCard strikes partnership with IHG
- MasterCard’s priceless sponsorship
- MasterCard reaches out to the Middle East
- MasterCard extends PGA sponsorship
- Weber Shandwick retains MasterCard
- MasterCard makes Singapore priceless
- Maybank and LUCT launch prepaid card
- MasterCard unveils mobile wallet solution
- Weber Shandwick goes on a winning streak
- Filipinos prefer online shopping
- Hong Kong online stores get crowded
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Deborah Goldingham
- MasterCard taps on fashion event
- Philippines bucks downward confidence trend
- Client-side: Do you have what it takes to win a woman’s heart?
- Singaporeans avid business travellers
- Singaporeans pessimistic about job opportunities