A+M strengthens editorial line-up
Malaysia - Lighthouse Independent Media is pleased to announce Ee Laine Wong as editor of Malaysia's leading industry title Advertising + Marketing Malaysia.
Wong (pictured) brings to the role a depth of publishing experience with some of Malaysia's top publications including Health & Beauty magazine, The Edge Singapore and The Edge Malaysia.
The appointment of Wong also marks a new phase for Advertising + Marketing Malaysia, with the recent hiring of Malati Siniah as lead reporter across A+M's daily news bulletin. More additions to the editorial team will be announced shortly.
Both appointments come at a time of strong growth across all areas of Advertising + Marketing including events, the monthly magazine and its daily e-news bulletin.
In July A+M's annual Agency of the Year gala event drew 500 guests from the advertising and marketing industries.
Matt Eaton, group editor of the Marketing Magazine Group, said Wong's strong background in publishing will be a key asset across all areas of the magazine.
"We have a great team in place which I'm confident will build on the strong momentum we have been able to achieve in Malaysia.
"Advertising + Marketing has been a critical read for the advertising and marketing industries and it will continue to be under the editorship of Ee Laine."
Lighthouse Independent Media is the publisher of Marketing Singapore, Marketing Hong Kong, Advertising + Marketing Malaysia and marketing-interactive.com among other properties.
Ee Laine can be reached on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Lighthouse Independent Media
Lighthouse Independent Media Related Stories:
- Mobile Marketing Interactive 2013 launches
- Who will take home the trophies?
- HREA early bird deadline extended
- HREA jury spotlight: Lennard Boogaard
- HREA jury spotlight: Mohamad Abu Bakar
- CCL joins Human Resources Excellence Awards
- Agency of the Year returns
- Meet the HREA judges: A Mateen
- HREA jury spotlight: Rahmat R. Hashim
- More time to enter the Human Resources Excellence Awards
- UOB and MEC take top spot at Mob-Ex 2013
- HREA jury spotlight: Khaw Li-Ki
- More sponsors join Mob-Ex awards
- HREA jury spotlight: Andrew Chong
- Talent Management 2013 highlights
- Marketing Excellence Awards finalists revealed
- Talent Management 2013 kicks off!
- Human Resources recognises Malaysia’s top L&D strategies
- All you need to know about shopper marketing
- Human Resources Excellence Awards deadline extended