Nexus appoints Qais Consulting
Singapore - Nexus has appointed Qais Consulting to launch a digital strategy for its latest national education initiative, ciNE65, a film competition that aims to capture the Singapore identity through young film-makers.
The short film competition is expected to become an annual affair and Qais Consulting is tasked with planning and rolling out ciNE65's digital strategy and online community engagement.
The agency's scope of work also includes implementation of the campaign with ongoing analytics around communication and channel management, social media outreach, and online asset creation.
Ong Kheng Hoe, deputy director, Nexus said: "ciNE65 embodies the idea of a progressive Singapore. It is made up of the words 'cine', short for cinema, 'NE' for National Education and '65' represents Singapore's dialling code as well as connotes our 65 years of independence, and more broadly, all things Singaporean."
Film-makers have been invited to submit entries for the competition and winning entries will be announced at an awards ceremony in November.
Nexus is in charge of national education initiatives by MINDEF.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Qais Consulting
Qais Consulting Related Stories:
- VML Qais promotes, Merc targets couples
- VML-Qais’ outlines expansion plans
- Y&R's VML acquires Qais
- Qais bags Mahindra's global digital biz
- Lessons from SIA: Go social or die
- NTUC Club & SATC appoint agencies
- Social buzz around The Social Network
- StanChart 'Breezes' through social media
- Newton leaves Qais as business realigns
- Business Manager, Qais Consulting
- Singapore agencies launch SoutheastAsia.org
- Facebook reveals The Ugly Truth
- Qais consulting rewards Newton, restructures
- Qais wins Informatics Education account
- Starcom Singapore boosts digital with new hire
- Qais Consulting to promote ViaSingapore.com
- Adidas women get selfish
- Me, Myself but not Irene for adidas
- CAAS dons new online look
- WEB WATCH