IBM promises Smarter Planet
The Smarter Planet initiative is part of IBM's corporate business branding to demonstrate how computing advances impact the world's systems.
The campaign runs on print in dailies such as the Straits Times, the Business Times, the Financial Times and the Asian Wall Street Journal. In Q4 of the year, it will run on bus shelters as well.
Online, it runs on sites such as BBC.com and CNN.com throughout 2011 covering markets such as all ASEAN nations, America, South Korea, Vietnam and more.
Susie Wong, director, marketing, communications & citizenship, IBM Singapore said: "Globally, we are developing solutions to transform every industry such as water, telecom, retail, traffic, energy, health, food, education, banking and much more, to make them work efficiently and intelligently."
An example of this is IBM's work with the Land Transport Authority of Singapore to create a traffic prediction system using historical traffic data and real-time traffic input to predict traffic flows.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Ogilvy and Mather Advertising Pte Ltd
Ogilvy and Mather Advertising Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- PrimeCredit swaps Brothers for Columbus
- Miele appoints O&M Advertising
- Prudential launches campaign
- Ogilvy duo to chair Crowbar Awards 2010
- Ogilvy appoints Loke as Head of Art
- Seize the downturn
- Ad Watch MMHK May
- Lucozade's thirst for youth market
- Lucozade looks beyond thirst
- Digital and benefit-driven ads during financial turmoil
- Agency of the Year 2006: Ogilvy & Mather
- Top 50 AGENCIES 2005 01. Ogilvy & Mather
- DHL goes All The Way at EFFIEs