Moet Hennessy Diageo clinks to Weber
Hong Kong - Moet Hennessy Diageo Hong Kong has appointed Weber Shandwick as its local public relations agency on a retainer basis.
As the alcoholic beverages group preps to launch its revived Johnnie Walker brand, it has tasked the agency with PR duties for all its brands including Smirnoff, Baileys and The Singleton.
Shaine DeVenny, managing director Moet Hennessy Diageo Hong Kong, said Hong Kong was a sophisticated market and the company is excited about developing its range of beverage brands.
"We have a strong focus on lifestyle and luxury PR and are thrilled to welcome Moet Hennessy Diageo to our client portfolio," Albert Shu, managing director of Weber Shandwick Hong Kong said.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick Related Stories:
- Weber takes full ownership of India operation
- Weber names Australia MD
- Weber Shandwick boosts China team
- Weber Shandwick retains MasterCard
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Weber Shandwick ropes in Alsagoff
- Weber Shandwick inks social deal in Korea
- SCAD finds new PR support
- Weber Shandwick builds digital ability
- Weber to take Chinese brands to the world
- Weber Shandwick appoints Philippines lead
- Weber Shandwick to back Tokyo Olympic bid
- Great Britain hits HK with Weber Shandwick
- Weber Shandwick goes on a winning streak
- CEO reputation matters more in China
- In BRIEF: Weber Shandwick, RSN, SMA
- Why Nike could be the next ESPN
- Weber Shandwick changes the guards
- Rolls-Royce hands regional PR to Weber
- In reputation we trust