Ho lands at Standard Chartered
Hong Kong - Former manager of marketing communications of Cathay Pacific, Celine Ho lands at Standard Chartered as head of strategic marketing.
Ho (pictured) who joined Standard Chartered in early August, will oversee marketing strategy, branding and communications.
She reports to Basker Rangachari, CMO of consumer banking Hong Kong and acting regional marketing head North East Asia at Standard Chartered.
In addition, Ho also serves on the HK2A executive committee as vice chairman.
At Cathay Pacific, Grace Cheung, previously marketing manager will step up to take the role of manager of marketing communications.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Related Stories:
- Standard Chartered's Everest quest
- Locals proud of home-grown companies
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- HREA jury spotlight: Rahmat R. Hashim
- Standard Chartered speaks, XM hires COO
- StanChart pumps marathon up on Facebook
- Planning successful succession at Talent Management 2013
- Case study: It’s Just One for StanChart
- Shu Wei leaves Maxis for Stanchart
- A future not that far away…
- Gravitas triumphs at Mob-Ex Awards 2012
- StanChart plays Santa
- History's Mankind secures StanChart
- StanChart crowned Marketer of the Year
- Be wary of ‘under-leading'
- Ask yourself why you need an app: StanChart
- StanChart: Here for Good?
- NLB in PR tender, StanChart's new priority
- StanChart helps savers, beTV adds new show
- StanChart to speak at Mobile Summit