PHD wins Daikin's A$5m account
Regional - Global manufacturers of air-conditioners Daikin has appointed PHD its media agency for the Australia and New Zealand markets.
PHD won the A$5 million account from incumbent agency Initiative in a two-way pitch.
"PHD's expertise, reputation and knowledge of the local market will be invaluable in strengthening our brand presence in Australia and New Zealand," Dave Smith, national sales and marketing manager of Daikin, said.
Barry O'Brien, CEO of PHD Australia, said it will focus on enhancing the brand's connectivity to customers.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Daikin Airconditioning
PHD Related Stories:
- Transitions Optical chooses PHD
- PHD hires second client services director
- PHD appoints Unilever strategy lead
- Kao settles creative and media pitches
- PHD unveils Source, Smoothie King picks Rice
- PHD butters up Goodman Fielder's brands
- Gruy to lead PHD Singapore
- PHD China names strategy lead
- PHD China promotes senior talents
- Fujifilm picks PHD Philippines as media AOR
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- PHD names Vietnam lead
- PHD munches on California almonds
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- A.S. Watson settles regional media duties
- Vita Water crafts Hong Kong love story
- Coad to lead PHD Group Australia
- PHD continues regional expansion
- PHD shacks up in Melbourne
- PHD bags Bentley's global account