Chou to helm The Integer Group in China
Shanghai - Mike Chou will succeed Eric Wong as managing director of The Integer Group in China to support its growth plans in the market.
Chou (pictured) who previously held the role of client services director, has more than 12 years experience in shopper and retail marketing both in the US and China.
He was part of the team when the agency first started its operations in China in 2007, responsible for driving growth in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
"As The Integer Group expands in China, Mike will lead our business forward, and help our clients maximise the opportunities available to this key market," Marc Ducnuigen, president of international for The Integer Group, said.
Chou starts his new role from 1 September.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
TBWA Related Stories:
- M+S makes agency appointments
- TBWA\ China focuses on shopper behaviour
- Wyeth Gold takes kids around the world
- TBWA\ boosts creative team
- Lay of Draftfcb joins Creative Juice
- AIA consolidates creative with TBWA
- TBWA appoints DAN president
- DAN Singapore names new leadership team
- StanChart pumps marathon up on Facebook
- TBWA nabs JWT's creative lead
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- TBWA\ appoints planning director
- Tangs goes for major brand overhaul
- McDonald's brings monster in for CNY push
- General Electric shows innovation with the old
- One2free redefines social gaming
- TBWA\KL promotes Shaun Tay
- ISC Innovators beefs up team
- TBWA snaps up Indian digital shop
- The importance of creativity