Changi Airport appoints Weber Shandwick
The PR agency is tasked to help CAG reach new audiences.
CAG manages all four terminals of Singapore's Changi Airport, undertaking key functions focusing on airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services.
Through its subsidiary Changi Airports International, the group invests in and manages foreign airports as well.
"The aviation industry is facing challenges from a variety of sources, and is diversifying geographically as well as commercially in order to develop new businesses and grow," Baxter Jolly (pictured), vice-chairman Asia-Pacific, Weber Shandwick, said._______________________________________________________________________________________
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Weber Shandwick
- Changi Airport Group
Weber Shandwick Related Stories:
- Weber takes full ownership of India operation
- Weber names Australia MD
- Weber Shandwick boosts China team
- Weber Shandwick retains MasterCard
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Weber Shandwick ropes in Alsagoff
- Weber Shandwick inks social deal in Korea
- SCAD finds new PR support
- Weber Shandwick builds digital ability
- Weber to take Chinese brands to the world
- Weber Shandwick appoints Philippines lead
- Weber Shandwick to back Tokyo Olympic bid
- Great Britain hits HK with Weber Shandwick
- Weber Shandwick goes on a winning streak
- CEO reputation matters more in China
- In BRIEF: Weber Shandwick, RSN, SMA
- Why Nike could be the next ESPN
- Weber Shandwick changes the guards
- Rolls-Royce hands regional PR to Weber
- In reputation we trust