The Economist adds Glick to sales team
Regional - The Economist has appointed Miriam Glick as associate director, marketing and sponsorship Asia Pacific as it seeks ad and sponsorship revenue in the social media space.
Glick will be responsible for the company's regional strategy to drive its growth in advertising and sponsorship revenue, as well as work with its sales team to expand its programmes around social media.
Prior to her currently role, Glick worked at General Electric, working in various positions across its global marketing/communications and product marketing.
Rob Ferguson (pictured), sales director at The Economist, said Glick will help The Economist to become more than just a weekly print platform.
"Our aim is to develop creative advertising solutions and integrate them across various social media platforms for our advertisers."
Global quality, regional relevance.
The Festival of Media Asia is the premier marketing and media event dedicated to communications professionals across the Asian market.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- The Economist
The Economist Related Stories:
- The Economist: Less is more on mobile
- The Economist hauls in record profits
- Economist ups China offerings with new MD
- The Economist shows off a million fans
- Economist Group buys comms agency TVC
- The Economist appoints Aidem for ad sales
- The Economists sees investments pay off
- Economist hires Albert from BBC
- Publishers laud online subscription sales
- The Economist to build in-house ad team
- The Economist hires Edelman for PR push
- The Economist expands into mobile platforms
- The Economist unveils global ad platform
- Marketing TV: Localising The Economist
- The Economist hires for local ad editions
- Content reigns king in Economist digital push
- The Economist exceeds 140k in circulation
- Clemenger BBDO bags The Economist
- The Economist debuts Asia newsletter
- Economist bolsters sales team