UM tightens ad targeting for Zuji
Sydney - UM Sydney and technology provider MediaMind have joined to launch what they claim is the most advanced targeted travel offers in the history of Australian travel.
The partnership will aid Australians looking for flights, hotels and holidays, automatically bringing up the best offers.
But once customers have shown an interest in a destination or component, Zuji's smart online advertising technology will bring up the best deals based on their shown interest, across 95% of all Australian websites.
Daniel Cutrone, communications manager at UM, said the new technology will enable Zuji to get the most relevant message to its consumers, making it a more efficient one-stop environment for travelers.
"As on online company, we're reliant on tech-savvy customers." said James Gaskell, MD of Zuji Australia.
"They want the best offer fast and they don't want to waste time being sold something they're not interested in."
The implementation of new technology follows Zuji's recent adoption of raising awareness of promotions via Twitter.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Universal McCann
Universal McCann Related Stories:
- Brand’s goes HaHa this CNY
- MasterCard makes Singapore priceless
- UM adds Claire's to China roster
- UM nabs Starcom's Bowling
- Vitamin Water dances Gangnam style
- UM names managing partner for Cathay
- UM wins Carrefour media duties
- UM bags Ernst & Young global duties
- UM China wins Chrysler Group
- UM's Brett Stewart joins OMD International
- Suntec chooses UM
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- UM bags H&M's media biz in Malaysia
- The New Straits Times gets talking
- Brands welcome on social media
- Screen of Choice
- FOMA Focus: Jacki Kelley, Universal McCann
- UM big winner in ExxonMobil review
- FT pushes deeper online engagement
- Canned Ramadan PSA ads "poorly done"