YCH grows Down Under
Australia - Singapore-based logistics and supply chain management company YCH Group has announced the expansion of its network in Australia with the acquisition of LG Electronics (LGE) Australia's supply chain business.
YCH Australia will now be tasked with streamlining and optimising a critical portion of LGE's overall supply chain activities involved with national storage and distribution. It will also be handling the management of facilities, operations, and related human resources aspects.
Robert Yap, chairman and CEO of YCH Group said: "YCH is excited about making this significant breakthrough Down Under as we strengthen both our network and last mile distribution capabilities to become one of the largest key logistics provider here in Australia."
With China being the largest importer and exporter to Australia, YCH is also keen to tap into the deep distribution networks in both countries.
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
- LG Electronics
- YCH Group
LG Electronics Related Stories:
- LG promises change for good
- LG chooses local digital shop
- LG settles creative, PR duties
- LG sets big plans for big TV
- Little Psy joins LG for smartphone launch
- JCDecaux braces for Olympic craze
- LG shoots latest smartphone in style
- Nike+ runs on Android, BMW awarded
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Bonnie Chan
- WOWloud partners LG for Smart TV offering
- Client-side: Time to take a deep breath on digital
- A student of change
- Press Release: Time to hit delete?
- LG to unveil Google TV this week
- LG to rejig Southeast Asia operation
- Korean CEOs growing older
- Gender inequality prevails in South Korea
- Catcha Digital plots expansion
- Marketing holistically in a digital world
- LG's digital push to challenge perceptions