Ryan takes on a new role at Isobar
Regional - Isobar Asia Pacific has appointed Chris Ryan, previously CEO of Aegis Media Hong Kong to the position of international client director.
He will also be managing the Hong Kong operation as CEO of Isobar Hong Kong.
Ryan (pictured) will be responsible for driving regional client development, focusing on servicing clients to meet their increasing demand on multi-market digital delivery.
He will continue to be based in Hong Kong and report to Jean Lin, CEO of Isobar Asia Pacific. Since his promotion to CEO of Aegis Media Hong Kong in 2009, he was responsible for managing its brands Aegis, Isobar and iProspect.
Ryan played a critical role in the agency's multi-market win of City of Dreams and supporting Isobar's local team in the Kellogg's appointment.
Some of Isobar's other clients include Moet Hennessy Diageo, Cerebos, Xian-Janssen Pharmaceuticals (J&J), and Subaru Australia.
"Isobar Hong Kong is an important component in our regional business development and delivery," Lin said.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Aegis Media
Isobar Related Stories:
- Ryan heads to Singapore for senior Isobar role
- wwwins Isobar boosts creative talent in China
- wwwins Isobar munches on Oreo
- Brand’s goes HaHa this CNY
- Isobar puts emphasis on Kellogg
- Isobar to boost innovation down under
- Holden keeps holding onto Visual Jazz Isobar
- adidas launches interactive TV mobile app
- HKBN names digital partner
- Isobar wins global duties for Rosewood
- wwwins Isobar hires Tribal DDB's Chiu
- Isobar ropes in Rapp’s Roy
- wwwins Isobar boosts digital media team
- In BRIEF: TBWA, Isobar, Rantau, Catcha
- Isobar mixes it up with Visual Jazz
- Isobar Indonesia appoints ECD
- PROFILE: Raising the digital bar
- Aegis beefs up mobile offering
- Wwwins Isobar promotes creative partner
- Subaru Australia starts its new engine