TBWA\ beefs up team SIA
Singapore - TBWA has appointed Cindy Tan as account director for the Singapore Airlines account.
Previously a relationship manager at GO Direct! Tan will report directly to group account director Serene Koh.
Tan has over a decade of industry experience across brands like the Singapore Tourism Board, Media Development Authority, Lufthansa, Qantas, Shell, Sony, Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft.
Lou Dela Pena, TBWA\Group Singapore general manager said: "Having worked several major airline accounts gives Cindy a unique depth of understanding about the industry."
"In addition to her diverse experience, her core strength in Customer Relationship Management makes Cindy an invaluable addition to the team, and we are delighted to have her on board."
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
TBWA Related Stories:
- TBWA\Group reveals success secrets
- M+S makes agency appointments
- TBWA\ China focuses on shopper behaviour
- Wyeth Gold takes kids around the world
- TBWA\ boosts creative team
- Lay of Draftfcb joins Creative Juice
- AIA consolidates creative with TBWA
- TBWA appoints DAN president
- DAN Singapore names new leadership team
- StanChart pumps marathon up on Facebook
- TBWA nabs JWT's creative lead
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- TBWA\ appoints planning director
- Tangs goes for major brand overhaul
- McDonald's brings monster in for CNY push
- General Electric shows innovation with the old
- One2free redefines social gaming
- TBWA\KL promotes Shaun Tay
- ISC Innovators beefs up team
- TBWA snaps up Indian digital shop