Aegis Media launches research arm in APAC
Initially based in the UK, Aevolve is a specialist unit providing an econometric and research consultancy to clients, backed by PC-based software solutions.
Hodgson will report directly to Sean O'Brien, chief client officer, Aegis Media APAC, and will be based in Bangkok.
Hodgson has over 25 years of research and analytics experience working across the region. Prior to joining Aegis Media he worked with Nielsen for 12 years, specialising in media research in the UK, Malaysia and Australia, before moving into media agencies 15 years ago and working in various Australian and Asian based regional roles.
"Aevolve has been set up in recognition of the fact that clients are continuing to demand dollar accountability from their marketing investment, and the growth of available sales and research data is making this increasingly possible. Our Aevolve units will be established across the region over the next 12 months with a focus on China and South East Asia," O'brien said.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Aegis Media
Aegis Media Related Stories:
- Burberry taps Aegis to drive global media
- Aegis takes ownership of WonderAd China
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- iProspect bolsters APAC team
- Vizeum bags RMB500 million media account
- Roy Tan now MD of IF Isobar
- Aegis Media appoints chief innovation officer
- Aegis promotes Crook to digital lead
- Aegis Media launches social media unit
- Aegis Media names print general manager
- iProspect names China MD
- Aegis Media ups local presence
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Columbus appoints Tos as national MD
- Aegis' hiring spree continues
- Aegis boosts OOH agency leadership
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital shop
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- iProspect launches paid search audit offering