Hasbro, Mondial appoint PR agencies
HASBRO GRAYLING TOUCH COMMUNICATIONS
Singapore - Toy and game firm Hasbro has appointed Grayling to manage and launch its latest Singapore version of the Taboo and Monopoly board games in the coming months.
Grayling will be responsible for raising awareness of both games among consumers through traditional and social media platforms.
"We trust that they (Grayling) will be able to raise the profile of the new exciting Taboo and Monopoly board games, effectively reaching out to our consumers," Joy Koh, marketing manager, Hasbro Singapore, said.
Other recent wins for Grayling include business for Switzerland-based screen and stencil printing solutions firm DEK and indoor skydiving wind tunnel iFly Singapore.
In a separate appointment, Indonesian-based Mondial Jeweler, has engaged local boutique PR agency, Touch Communications, on a six-month retainer basis to help create publicity around their activities in the second half of 2011.
Touch Communications also secured British perfumer Penhaligon's business on another six month retainer basis, preceding the launch of the perfumer's first boutique here at ION Orchard in August 2011.
The boutique agency was also recently engaged by Coach to organise its media event to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the iconic American fashion brand.
Global quality, regional relevance.
The Festival of Media Asia is the premier marketing and media event dedicated to communications professionals across the Asian market.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Grayling Public Relations
Grayling Public Relations Related Stories:
- APAC leads growth in PR investment
- Grayling launches new unit
- Grayling expands PR services to China
- Grayling clinches DEK biz globally
- Changi, Sawadee.com appoint PR agencies
- Finnair begins ad push
- British Airways confirms Grayling as PR lead
- Family values won't hold women leaders back
- Finnair focuses on SG, hires agencies
- Grayling Singapore appoints MD
- Economist Intelligence Unit in global PR push
- Compass taps Grayling in Asia expansion
- Grayling bags RedDot's PR biz
- Can Singapore brand itself as a nation?
- Grayling plans to grow by acquisition
- Grayling bags Rolex account
- Airbus names Grayling as PR agency
- Grayling gets global boost
- Guinness raises its glass to Arthur
- Y&R’s Low to OMG