Edelman bets big on financial practice
Regional - PR firm Edelman has launched its financial practice focusing on wealth management, consumer finance, investor relations and M&A activity among others.
Consistent with the evolution of the financial landscape in Singapore, the practice works closely with teams in Malaysia and Indonesia to deliver a Southeast Asia perspective and delivery capability, and is also networked into Edelman's financial practices in Hong Kong, London and Sydney.
The practice will be headed by Stephen Robertson, director, Southeast Asia, Edelman.
"We have a breadth of clients, spanning consumer finance to Singapore-listed firms and we continue to attract the interest of financial services brands in Singapore based on our knowledge of the media landscape, as well as our ability to apply story-telling techniques to engage a broad range of stakeholders," Robertson said.
"Our digital strength is also resonating as financial brands move beyond the era of compliance-based communication to a more engagement-based approach consistent with new business models and the ongoing need to rebuild levels of trust; an area where the financial services sector languishes in Asia."
Robertson has been with Edelman for close to three years and has led several large regional client relationships spanning practices, with an increasing focus on financial services.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Edelman Public Relations
Edelman Public Relations Related Stories:
- GM 'there's no excuse for insensitivity'
- FleishmanHillard no longer a PR agency
- Ikea taps Edelman for Hong Kong PR
- Malaysia 7th most trusting nation
- Singapore Sports Hub picks Edelman
- Dairy Farm picks PR for specialty stores
- Samsung Galaxy Wonderland debuts Home
- Businesses need to scrap leaders for trust
- IndoPacific Edelman rebranded
- Edelman appoints Coombes in digital role
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Edelman amps up its financial offering
- Edelman acquires Australia's Design Royale
- Durex rises to the occasion
- Edelman appoints corporate lead
- Edelman restructures in China
- Is PR transforming the digital landscape?
- SCAD finds new PR support
- Edelman boosts corporate team
- Edelman wins PR for Dairy Farm venture