Hankook Tire inks sponsorship deal with CNN
Regional - Hankook Tire has come on board as a sponsor for CNN International's World Sport with an intensive campaign to reach a global audience.
World Sport, a daily sports programme that airs multiple times throughout the day with auto racing updates will feature Hankook Tire's ten-second billboard, 15-second TV ad placement and in its 30-second segment 'Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters' (DTM) update.
The campaign is set to last for three and a half months.
Hankook Tire will work with CNN Ad sales' dedicated commercial production unit Turner Commercial Productions to create the campaign that aims to reach out to audiences across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Se-Heon Kim, vice president of Hankook Tire said this year the company saw strong quarter sales due to marketing activities such as its DTM sponsorship and that its current campaign with CNN would help further propel the brand globally.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
CNN Related Stories:
- Add your mom on Facebook, says StarHub
- Price and safety top priority for travellers
- CNN aligns global commercial strategy
- CNNGo packs its bags, moves to CNN Travel
- AirAsia on cabin crew hunt
- Lexus partners with CNN on new trends site
- CNN joins Mobile Summit as sponsor
- Siemens and Samsonite in CSR push
- Waggener promotes Camoens to GM role
- Heineken aims high, Far East Hospitality expands
- CNN strengthens APAC sales force
- Hyundai inks global deal with CNN
- In BRIEF: H+K Strategies, Forrester, VMware
- CNN Worldwide gets marketing lead
- CNN finds another news room
- CNN gets ready to play
- CNN International launches pan-EMEA campaign
- CNN takes a step ahead
- CNN Cafe launches in South Korea
- CNN gets into personalised apps space