Proton adds 'X' factor to Saga FL
Malaysia – Home-grown automotive behemoth Proton has rolled out an integrated marketing campaign to support the launch of Saga FLX, the upgraded version of its Saga FL model.
Running with the tagline "It's Even Better", the nationwide campaign is set to conclude at the end of August.
Apart from introducing the model to the local market, the main objective of the campaign is to educate consumers on CVT technology, a component incorporated into the internal structure of the car.
Print ads have gone live across various major local dailies including The Star, Borneo Post, New Sabah Times, Harian Metro, Kwong Wah, Sin Chew Daily, and OCDN among others.
Meanwhile, radio spots are currently being broadcast via several stations such as hitz.fm, Fly FM, Red FM, Era FM, Suria FM, 988 FM, MY FM, and One FM.
Other efforts include showroom banners, buntings, outdoor uni-poles, and parking boom-gate executions at selected shopping malls.
Universal McCann is behind all media buying and planning initiatives while the creative and digital aspects of the push were managed by Leo Burnett and Tribal DDB respectively.
Arc Worldwide was responsible for all PR duties.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Leo Burnett
- Universal McCann
- Arc Worldwide
- Tribal DDB
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- The Curious Cat speaks up about tiles