TBWA wins biz for Ascenda's new mall
TBWA ASCENDAS PARK SQUARE MALL
Regional - Singapore-based business space developer Ascendas, has chosen TBWA\India's Bangalore office as their communications partner for the launch of its new Park Square mall, following a multi-agency pitch.
Thomas Teo, chief executive officer of Ascendas India said: "India is one of the key markets for Ascendas and has grown significantly. With increased activity in the cluttered mall space in Bangalore, our task will be to provide a unique experience to our audience with the launch of Park Square Mall."
"TBWA's disruptive thinking and their creative approach will give our brand the necessary thrust to stand out."
The agency has been tasked to create a 360-degree campaign to launch the Mall.
The mall is slated to open in Whitefield, Bangalore.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
TBWA Related Stories:
- M+S makes agency appointments
- TBWA\ China focuses on shopper behaviour
- Wyeth Gold takes kids around the world
- TBWA\ boosts creative team
- Lay of Draftfcb joins Creative Juice
- AIA consolidates creative with TBWA
- TBWA appoints DAN president
- DAN Singapore names new leadership team
- StanChart pumps marathon up on Facebook
- TBWA nabs JWT's creative lead
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- TBWA\ appoints planning director
- Tangs goes for major brand overhaul
- McDonald's brings monster in for CNY push
- General Electric shows innovation with the old
- One2free redefines social gaming
- TBWA\KL promotes Shaun Tay
- ISC Innovators beefs up team
- TBWA snaps up Indian digital shop
- The importance of creativity