Carlsberg delivers new $3 million ad campaign
Singapore - Carlsberg Singapore has launched a $3 million ad campaign called ‘Carlsberg always delivers' to reinforce its ‘it doesn't get any better than this' brand promise.
Singapore is the first Asian market to launch the new campaign which includes above the line, below the line and on-ground activities.
To run for four months, the TVC - which is set against the Alpine mountain ranges - is airing across cinema screens, MediaCorp's Channel NewsAsia and Channels 5, 8 U, as well as selected StarHub Cable Vision channels.
Lars Stjernstrom, GM of Carlsberg Singapore said the TVC will be supported by radio, print and taxi advertising to drive Carlsberg's consumer promotion, and also includes a promotional customer website set up to invite customer participation.
"Best beer, best friends and best moments captures Carlsberg as the enabler of the best moments to share amongst friends. We always strive to inject a ‘wow' factor in all our customer outreach programmes and our latest TV campaign leads the way in this regard," Stjernstrom said.
Planet Ads & Design and Carat handled creative and media buying and planning duties.
- Carlsberg Singapore Pte Ltd
Carlsberg Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Proximity Singapore beefs up digital team
- Case Study: Carlsberg
- Case Study: Kronenbourg
- Carlsberg jumps on venue bandwagon
- Kronenbourg 1664 gets attractive
- Carlsberg gets interactive with Clear Channel
- Creative agencies feel the heat
- Carlsberg welcomes the Tiger Year
- Corona distribution switches hands
- Carlsberg Singapore signs on Stjernstrom
- Carlsberg hits out with $3 million marketing blitz
- Carlsberg initiative offers private jet holiday